• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJ 500 Warning message .?

JMDigital

Turned on my CJ 500 today and noticed this message when it was starting up.. "dry up of head may give damage" after the standard startup time it was ready to print..? Anyone know what that means? It has not been sitting for long It actually just printed less then 5 hours before that. I also do not know if its the first time that message has been on the screen I usually walk away while it is starting up... Anyone know what that means? and should I do anything..:help:

Thanks...

Barry

JMDigital said:
Turned on my CJ 500 today and noticed this message when it was starting up.. "dry up of head may give damage" after the standard startup time it was ready to print..? Anyone know what that means? It has not been sitting for long It actually just printed less then 5 hours before that. I also do not know if its the first time that message has been on the screen I usually walk away while it is starting up... Anyone know what that means? and should I do anything..:help:

Thanks...

It probably means that one of the sensors on your machine is not tripped.. Normally you have a sensor on the main cover, the clear plastic cover and maybe one more under the maintience area. The CJ 500 may be a little different from the versacamms, but those sensors are normally what causes that error.