• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV150-130 Limiting Print Head Travel

ksteber

Is there a way to limit the travel of the print head to just go back and forth just the width of the media? It seems like a waste of time for the head to go all the way to the left when you are only printing on 30" wide media.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Menu>Setup>Logical Seek> Set this setting to on instead of off

Double check that your RIP isn't overriding the printer too. Sometimes the profile will have that setting setup in the profile itself.

inkjet frank

Print head travels

hello my friend, of course you can adjust it. What rip do you use? Wasatch, ergo, Mimaki raster Link, onyx, or what? Once you adjust media settings, go to general settings on the rip to change it as well. You can't change it on the printer.

ksteber

hello my friend, of course you can adjust it. What rip do you use? Wasatch, ergo, Mimaki raster Link, onyx, or what? Once you adjust media settings, go to general settings on the rip to change it as well. You can't change it on the printer.

Yes it is changed on the printer. It is done exactly as described in the first reply.