• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV150-75 dried print head

neoguri

I went on a 10 day vacation just to come back to my print head completely dried- I have the auto clean set on every 4 hours while I was away.

I been doing head soaks and i am starting to get magenta, black, cyan back, I have CYMK LK OR SI W- white, silver orange works perfectly, black needs some help and yellow and light black is completely dead. Any suggestions on how to save it? I also recently got my head replaced under warranty when my white mysteriously died.

I couldnt find a way to print straigth light black, any suggestions? my idea was to soak it and do maintenance which pushes the ink out (which saved magenta, cyan, and a 1/3 of the black, but so far no results on the yellow and LK. any and all help appreciated!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Sounds like you need a new cap top. The cap top prevents the head from drying out when not in use and it also is needed to create a seal when the cleanings run. I'd replace that and see if it recovers the nozzles better. Head soaks can recover nozzles even when the cap is bad but a good cap should be able to recover them better.