• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30-130 not printing yellow

Nighthawk406

We are running a mimaki cjv30-130. It started with a cleaning and replacement of dampers. Then yellow would not print. We followed procedures to properly prime dampers, all but yellow would print. We reprimed ALL dampers , checked to make sure switches were working for carts and made sure all carts were in fact full. Pulled an flushed head as well. After reassembly and test print , we get nothing from any color. Does not seem to be drawing ink thru the cap station and magenta and yellow dampers are getting cross color contamination. Any ideas?

Also in cleaning and reassembling we found that the cleaning setup is not or does not seem to be working properly or at all. Any advice in troubleshooting the automatic cleaning side of this machine? Thanks.

rogerb

I had a similar sounding problem, turned out my vacuum pump had split hoses - fault of the vendor fitting a copy part - not Mimaki, I did a quick fix to join the broken hose and eventually got a new OEM pump with hoses from the vendor, now prints A1.

Nighthawk406

Thanks rogerb, I will check them out

I had a similar sounding problem, turned out my vacuum pump had split hoses - fault of the vendor fitting a copy part - not Mimaki, I did a quick fix to join the broken hose and eventually got a new OEM pump with hoses from the vendor, now prints A1.