• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cjv30 Black has turned gray / green ** problem **

Skyltpartner

Hi
It is the first time I post something here on the wonderful community. I'm running my business in Gothenburg Sweden and has not full control of the English language.

I have a big problem with my Mimaki cjv30-130. I had two weeks of vacation, so the printer:) but now when I'm printing , images are very bright, especially black is gray / green.

I post some pictures. I have hung up a thumbnail of the photo wallpaper, you will see the difference. I have used the same settings as before and the same paper.

Should I be worried? Does anyone recognize this? Hope there is some good friends on the other side of the planet who can help me. :)

Thank you
// Rikard Linkfeldt (Skyltpartner in Gothernburg)
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 473
  • IMG_1249.jpg
    IMG_1249.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 436
  • IMG_1250.jpg
    IMG_1250.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 428
  • IMG_1251.jpg
    IMG_1251.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 455
What does your nozzle test print look like?

If the machine sat without printing for a lengthy period of time (say more than 4-7 days, it is very likely that you have a number of nozzle outs (clogged nozzles). I would suspect the Black with possibly Magenta or other colors being affected as well. Inactivity is usually a major problem with almost all solvent and eco-solvent printers.

Please print, and post an image of the Nozzle Test and this would help others tell you how to best proceed to try to get them recovered.

Skyltpartner

I think it looks alright. There are 3 excluded nozzles that I have to deal with later. Could it have something to do with the software?
thank you!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1272.jpg
    IMG_1272.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 424