• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 converting FROM 6+white down to dual CMYK

CropMarks

Hello... It's been a long time since I've posted here but I'm stuck and I've searched for several days and found nothing on this exact topic. I've got a CJV30-130 that was set up with CMYKLcLm + white and I need to convert it down to the standard dual cmyk that is the standard configuration. I've flushed everything... put back in the little connecting tubes with the 'O' rings that are needed.... put in all brand new cmyk carts where they are supposed to be (MMCCYYKK) and when I turn it back on in service mode (function + remote) it will only give me the option for the two different SS21 six color configurations. I've pulled the battery on the board... let it sit... put it back in and still only the 6 color option.

Why am I doing this? I do not need the white anymore because my flatbed has a much better white. I just want to use it for a fast banner printing machine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks! Miked.