• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 Print>Laminate>Cut

JM4Designs

Hi all, new here! So I've had a reoccurring issue where after printing and laminating a run, I load it back in the CJV30, find the first registration mark, then send the cut file to the printer. (Both printing & cutting are sent as a hybrid job from CorelDraw through Rasterlink.) Once it goes to read all 4 registration marks, it stops a couple inches short of reading the 3rd (rear) mark. It's on track to hit it, but just stops short. It then feeds the print back and gives an error 36-c mark detect. As far as I can tell my settings in the Rasterlink window are good, as only 5 minutes before I successfully cut a run with the exact same layout. Can anybody figure out what I'm missing here? Thanks in advance!
-John

Attachments

• Issue.PNG
    Issue.PNG
    283.1 KB · Views: 165

Peremalfait

The only thing I cant think about is that one those marks didn't print well. Also check if the red lazer has any dust on it.

ironchef

I don't understand why you're sending print and cut information together after printing and laminating. Just send the cut lines with the reg marks. As for the error. Make sure the media is on straight. I line up the bottom of the reg. Marks to the edge of the metal heater/vacuum plate. Then engage the rollers and start the laser. And make sure the lasers path is clean.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk