• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clean Cut Blade Signs 101 Discount Code?

Malkin

Just got some Clean Cut blades in today for the first time. The're great!
Even got them next day for only the cost if a flat rate priority mail envelope.

Christian @ 2CT Media

The M and S blades work great in my GCC for Rhinestones, Magnets, Chromes, and Reflectives... I honestly use both for all those applications and see no difference in life or performance (Save for the S is better for the rubber templates).

JimmyG

I've been using Ross's Clean Cut blades since 2005 on my Roland and the past few years on my Graphtec plotter with both blade sizes, blue tip and red tip blade holders....
I have been totally satisfied with his blades' performance and especially his most excellent customer service....
His blades are major sharp, so go easy and gentle with your setup on a new blade...
I only need near half the downforce setting to cut sweetly as versus oem and other vendor blades and Clean Cut blades last much longer....
I think we all know the factor of when a blade wears and we have to increase the downforce to keep weeding easy, it doesn't happen for a few miles of vinyl with Ross's blades....one DF step at that time, and keep on plotting.....

:)~