• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cleaning solution

SameDay Signs

So dumb as I may sound I got a notice maintenance parts near end of life which I bought kit swapped all it out no problem but now it pops up again not sure why….my question really is though is I do a hard clean some days and it can only do an amount of allowed fluid level where and how do I buy more washing fluid there no slot in my cart area on s40600 so I’m confused w my mimaki there was a cleaning space in back

mdjamesd

Depending on which model you have:
The maintenance parts nearing end of life requires the kit containing 2 new filters a wiping cartridge, and a new flushing pad. The cleaning cycles use ink to clean the heads. A head maintenance can either be auto or manual. The cleaning fluid is only needed for the manual head maintenance. It can be purchased from a multitude of distributors. I buy mine from Grimco usually.