• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear film?

Anyone have any suggestions on where I can get eco-sol printable clear film that has no adhesive?
Looking for like an acetate type of film and everything I am finding is adhesive backed.

artbot

has anyone printed on PET? it'd have to be print treated PET. for the most part PET is a non stick surface, highly solvent resistant.

i'd like a clear film too. in tha past i've printed on the .010 bayer polycarb, and all thickness of PETG.

i really like the PETG. you can go as thick as .040. but you have to not load the sheet with too much ink. if you want to gack the ink on you have to hit it with two coats of CAB lacquer.

for that matter, i've thought about starting a thread about clear pre-coats. i'm not too crazy about the CAB lacquer. it works better than most other clears that i've tried. but i remember when solvent first came out ther were some pretreatments. haven't heard much from that kind of product lately.