• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear Inserts for Vista Signs

alphasigns

Anybody know where I can buy a roll of material that is like the standard stuff you get with Vista Systems? Glossy on one side and a slight texture on the other (textured to create a matte finish). I'd like to just cut my own directory strips and sign inserts.

Thanks in advance.

idsignsil

Depending on the size you need, we have been using the Gerber LexEdge 2. It is an expensive route, but the hospital pays for it. On larger signs we use Magic SCF-7.

Any regular sign vendor should be able to get it for you.

CanuckSigns

Anybody know where I can buy a roll of material that is like the standard stuff you get with Vista Systems? Glossy on one side and a slight texture on the other (textured to create a matte finish). I'd like to just cut my own directory strips and sign inserts.

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure of the suppliers in your neck of the woods, but it's a product called VIVAK MATTE PET-G

ams

I use the D4U vista systems, those factory inserts are nothing more than PETG. Your standard substrate supplier would have it in 4' X 8' sheets.