• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear Internet.

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Hello all.

Has anyone heard of a communications company called Clear Internet?
I have a friend / competitor who is making his first effort to connect to the web. He found these folks who offer phone and internet connection for 55.00 per month.
I want him to go with the local cable company as they will hook everything up.

Not me fumbling around!

I've got Clear at my shop. I can't say that I would recommend them. The first year the service was descent but I've recently been having some speed issues with the service. After a month it's still not completely resolved, supposedly it'a problem on their end.

To their credit they did reimburse me for last months service.

702 graphics

I had clear at home and mobile for 2 months. DONT GET ME STARTED!
Customer Service was good. Service SUCKS. Drops out all the time. They had a tower I could see from my house. They spend millions and millions on advertising. Maybe they should dump a little in to researching the technology. WiMax is only gonna be here for a little bit. Look up the WiMax and then look up LTE. LTE will put clear OOB (Out Of Business).

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
Thanks for the input.
Well, he signed up with Clear. Price sold him.
He will have his first ever internet service today.

They are sending his modem via UPS. I expect a lot of calls.:beer