• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear vinyl for sub-surface printing / Motocross graphics

Koknesis

Hi there,
I am looking for clear vinyl (PVC material) without adhesive for sub-surface printing. Thickness is between 12 and 20 mil (300 to 500 micron). It can be double polished clear vinyl that is designed specifically to withstand constant exposure to gasoline fumes, hard riding, etc. It should be applicable on slightly curved surface as dirt bike plastics. Graphics are sub-surface printed with fade resistant inks. Then adhesive is applied, usually 3M adhesive created for PVC plastics.
This material last much longer than Convex, Substance and likewise laminates.

Does anyone can suggest such material (or manufacturer) or have experience with it?
We would prefer European manufacturer as we are located in Europe. But any input will be valuable.

Thanks in advance

petepaz

try piedmont films and graphics or tekra we use both for pvc and polycarbonate sheets but they do have minimums or there is an up charge.
also not sure about the europe location but i am sure they will ship out of the usa

TresL

Convex & Substance both have an option for clear without adhesive. or at least used to.