• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

DesignerDecals

I'm working on the Epson SureColor S70670 and my Cyan/Magenta heads are clogged. I can't seem to get any progress here. Every nozzle check after cleaning countless times is the same issue.
Any experienced insight would be very helpful.
Thank you.

Attachments

• tempImageg0QAFa.png
    tempImageg0QAFa.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 332

MikePatterson

Head bathroom cleaner.
Have you tried soaking the heads in cleaning solution? Pinch off the captop drain hose and fill the captop with cleaning solution. Park the heads and let it sit for an hour or more. Run a clean and then test print to see if you opened up the nozzles.

When was the last time it had new captop installed?

ProColorGraphics

Don't waste your time doing the cleaning with the cleaning cartridges. I had no luck with that back when I had mine. Had techs tell me all that does is loosen up the gunk in the lines/tanks and try to flush it out through your heads.

There is some serious nozzle deflection that points to a faulty head, I would definatley try to clean the face of the head and pour some solution on the caps and let soak and then run cleaning, but the head is likely going to have to be replaced.....I am an authorized Epson tech and can help you if you would like.......310-941-5748