• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CMYK color chart

I guess I should carify.. on the screen... next to the spot colors that I can select for my job in Omege I also have the Gerber process colors I can choose from when doing a job.. What I would like to be able to do is actually print a color swatch from my machine of the listed CMYK colors and their names ... I already have aPantone color bridge and a Geber color chart with the foils listed.. Make any sence?

Dana Goodale

c:\jobs\samples\EM0_40.PLT and EM50_100.PLT

These are "EdgeMatch" charts that correlate to the EdgeMatch CMYK charts that are in the Fill Dialog box when you click on CMYK.

Each chart includes a base yellow percentage (ie 20% yellow). The Cyan and magenta change in 5% and 10% increments across and down. There is no black in any of the charts.

I usually scale the charts to 50% size so I can fit them 1 above the other. Also, the text is spot black, I would suggest you change that to be C or M to save a color.

There is also a Pantone_Color_Bridge.PLT file that is in the same folder.

I hope this helps. Thanks.

Attachments

• edgeMatch.zip
    207.6 KB · Views: 147