• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colgged nozzel and shadow around print area

Kamran

Hi friends

A malfunction has occurred to my machine . Colgged cyne nozzel be so I can fix it. Other problem is that letters and lines have some shadows in blue. Would you do me a favor and tell me what's the reason and how I can fix it? My printer model is cjv 150-160
2824FEE6-8FAC-480F-9957-F2F12392C3A6.jpeg
9B694B03-0170-41BA-B2CF-134D92DA075A.jpeg

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Have you changed the cap top and wiper in the last year? If not, I would start there and flush the pump tubes to make sure they aren't clogged. If your cap top and wiper a fairly new, run a nozzle wash and see if soaking the head recovers those nozzles.

Kamran

the cause of distortion around the character printing due to the closed nozzles?
I mean the second photo

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The cyan spray can be due to the nozzles that are not missing but partially clogged so they spray all over the place. It can also be a sign of a failing head.

It looks like some of the missing nozzles are coming and going. You might throw in some new dampers to see if that helps at all but if head soaks aren't doing it, the last resort would be to flush the head manually but that can damage it so you should be prepared to get a new one at that point.