• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Chart? Mimaki JV33, Raster Link Pro 5SG

Bretbyron

In the tool section in Raster Link it has an option to print a CMYK or RGB color chart, but there are none loaded or to choose from. I have read and searched the manual, searched the interwebz and checked the support section of their website, but nothing. Do I have to make my own and load them somehow?

Thanks in advance, Bret

Bretbyron

OK, I kind of figured out how to make a color chart in Raster Link. Now I can't figure out how to print it.:banghead: Found PDF color chart in Raster Link folders, but the default folder is the only folder with them and they are for Silver and White. I found the ones I made in the CMYK folder, but it says it cannot recognize the format or size. Arrrrgh.

DrunknMonk

try this, made it some time ago, because I couldn't find a colour chart, it can be scaled up.

Attachments

• PANTONE Coated MIMAKI.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,711

Bretbyron

It printed out nicely and I found the colors I needed. I printed it out @ 200% and it is going to help my customers and my self immensely. I extremely appreciate you sharing it.:notworthy:

All that and I just figured out how to add Mimaki's UserInks pallet to Corel!!!! Woot!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thank you DrunknMonk! If you ever need anything that you think I can help with do not hesitate to ask.

Bretbyron

Well, the Mimaki user inks pallet is not working as I had hoped. It loaded fine, but when I click a fill it doesn't change the object fill, It shows it filled with the proper color in the bottom right corner "status bar", but nothing changes in the object.

Anyways, Monk check out this link I just found for printing palettes: http://blog.coastalbusiness.com/how-to-print-color-swatches-in-coreldraw/

It's not as nice as yours, but it does work.

Edit: to change the page size for your palette: save your page setting under TOOLS-CUSTOMIZATION-DOCUMENT to make the macro use
your new default page size. Or change page size to desired setting and then click TOOLS/SAVE SETTINGS AS DEFAULT