• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color shifting on are MUTOH!! HELP!

proconcepts

We have been trying to figure out WHY are printer is acting so weird. We have tried many things to make the color shifting stop but nothing is working. The Problem: Are Mutoh Toucan LT is printing dark brown instead of black and blue is printing purple. A couples days ago we encounter a virus on are computer that made things worst. Before the Virus, the grays were printing dark pink. WHAT DO I DO? HELP? We have tried using different materials and the same thing is happening. Any Ideas on what to do?

BobbyFosson

Sounds like more of a profile and/or rendering intent problem. Why a virus would affect this, I have no clue.

Does the nozzle check on the printer print the correct colors?

proconcepts

We Checked all lines for the colors and the lines are fine. We also check the nozzle printers and they print correctly. Maybe it is the profile! Before virus we have software version 6.5 and now we have version 7.3.2.14.

BobbyFosson

What software RIP are you using? What Media? What profile setting? Grab as much detail and put it in here to save everyone time. Chances are, if you supply complete information, you should get a relatively quick and accurate fix or suggestion.