• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Swatch Script for Illu

So, my second illustrator script I wrote is a color swatch generator, freeeeee for y'all

Untitled-1.jpg

check out my automatic banner script:

Attachments

• CMYK Color Swatch Generator.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 200

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
So, my second illustrator script I wrote is a color swatch generator, freeeeee for y'all

View attachment 161244

check out my automatic banner script:

Thanks, pretty cool and will come in handy.

DChorbowski

Pixel Pusher
So I tried it out and perhaps I am doing something wrong, but when I do values of 100,89,38,34 with 5% between, It generates the swatches but im getting a bunch of white swatches with values of 0,0,0,0. See attached image. Any idea whats happening?

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 131
So I tried it out and perhaps I am doing something wrong, but when I do values of 100,89,38,34 with 5% between, It generates the swatches but im getting a bunch of white swatches with values of 0,0,0,0. See attached image. Any idea whats happening?
the white ones would be duplicates as there is no 105% to continue the cycle if that makes sense, so all the combinations are actually there with duplicates removed