• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorado 1650 owners

SignTeam.us

Do you have this dots all over the white area of the prints and banding at 400sf on purples and light cyan solid colors.

I just received samples for the 2nd time and both times banding. Is that normal?
20210718_174527.jpg

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
That looks like a digital magnified loop photo. I agree the dots are a little odd but what does it look like without the loop. I wouldn't consider the Colorado a super high quality machine like an Epson. It's much more designed for speed and production.

SignTeam.us

That looks like a digital magnified loop photo. I agree the dots are a little odd but what does it look like without the loop. I wouldn't consider the Colorado a super high quality machine like an Epson. It's much more designed for speed and production.
Yes you can't see it without the magnified loop (But just curious if that is normal), I do see the banding, but I guess all machines will have banding at some point.