• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorado 1650 Turn AAC marks off?

victor bogdanov

I'm trying to print on Prestotex 17mil material, profile supplied by the material manufacturer. I can't seem to turn off aac marks and the printer prints them and then gets a aac mark read error as the material is too rough for the marks. What an I missing? AAC marks set to off and still prints the enhanced marks no matter what I try. Any ideas on how to get them to stop printing? using Onyx

Go to Media Manager

Edit Profiles

Choose the profile you want to edit

Media Options (I think, I’m not near the machine at the moment)

Gives you a list of roll sizes for that media

Uncheck the AAC Normal and Enhanced boxes on the roll size you are using

Exit and save changes

Open Media drawer and pull out media and reload until it beeps

Should be good to go

Edited to Add, you might be better copying the profile and calling it something else eg Prestotex AAC off and saving it as new Media on the printer

Last edited:

victor bogdanov

Go to Media Manager

Edit Profiles

Choose the profile you want to edit

Media Options (I think, I’m not near the machine at the moment)

Gives you a list of roll sizes for that media

Uncheck the AAC Normal and Enhanced boxes on the roll size you are using

Exit and save changes

Open Media drawer and pull out media and reload until it beeps

Should be good to go

Edited to Add, you might be better copying the profile and calling it something else eg Prestotex AAC off and saving it as new Media on the printer
Git it fixed, it was turned off in the profile but wasn't getting sent to the printer after the profile was changed. A computer and printer restart fixed it

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Git it fixed, it was turned off in the profile but wasn't getting sent to the printer after the profile was changed. A computer and printer restart fixed it
Im not at work, but where you choose the media that's loaded on the colorado on the rip, there should be a gear or something. you click it and gives you the option to update media on the colorado.
try that next time.