• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorip 2.2 Arrrrgh

croxenad

Hi, any assistance will be greatly appreciated. I have (hate) Colorip 2.2. It came with the used SP-300 I just purchased. I am trying to accomplish the simple task of cutting 4 letter "B's". How hard can they make it??? I have 24" vinyl loaded int the SP-300. On the printer it gives a width of 23.10. The Letters were created in AI and saved as .eps. The total size of the letters are 6.25" x 21.40". When I open the file in Colorip, all 4 of the letters show up. I can send it to the RIP/Print and open it in layout. I can select view print and there it is. THe problem is that it is cutting off the humps on the furthest B to the right. I have searched all over colorip but can't figure out how to make it fit. There should be plenty of room. 23.1 " of media to 21.4" of art. Does anyone know what the heck is going on???

thanks in advance. Should have never sold my GX-24 :frustrated: