• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorspan Displaymaker

acento3

Hi to all the members!

I have a fully functional Solvent Displaymaker 72SI in nearly "pristine" conditions, with all the 16 Original Printheads who came with the printer and are fully functional, with only 30 hard bad jets apox (From 1536 total jets)

Since November 2012 HP no longer produce the Solachrome HR inks, so, my printer had left behind.

My only problem are the profilers to get 3rd party inks to work with my printer, and i need some advice to get them "refilled" or get the profiler verification bypassed, cause i have access to 3rd party inks compatible.

I know that is a way to do so using a OHS board from another printer, but my technician doesnt know how to make it safely without compromising the hardware

All the information concerning bypassing or refiling those Colorspans Solvent profilers are welcome!

Thanks for your support

Chris Pineda
pineda.chris@gmail.com
Caracas - Venezuela

P.d: Sorry for my bad English