• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Commercial restaurant awnings

Dale D

Does anyone recommend a wholesale or direct to trade company that fabricates custom printed fabric awnings and frames for windows[? Im looking for something like this ...
awning1.jpg

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone recommend a wholesale or direct to trade company that fabricates custom printed fabric awnings and frames for windows[? Im looking for something like this ...
awning1.jpg
where are you ;located? we can do these but may be a chalenge if you are too far away.

Dale D

where are you ;located? we can do these but may be a chalenge if you are too far away.
We are in Maryland. I have the ability to even build the frames, but if I did that, Id still need someone to fabricate the fabric with a print. It would be easier to ship just fabric compared to the whole frame. Im looking at , at least 3 at 1 customer location and possibly 5 at another location.

dasigndr

Premium Subscriber
We are in Maryland. I have the ability to even build the frames, but if I did that, Id still need someone to fabricate the fabric with a print. It would be easier to ship just fabric compared to the whole frame. Im looking at , at least 3 at 1 customer location and possibly 5 at another location.
I am in Northern Ontario, Canada so it would not be cost effective for you to order from us! Currency Exchange is ridiculous!