• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Company Greeting cards 2009?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Anyone up for showing what they sent this year?

Here is mine.
If you think it looks like a bunch of effects thrown together in an attempt to hide the failure to come up with a decent theme/layout/idea - you could be right.
Printed out very nice on photo gloss heavy paper
(We are primarily a custom car shop - I did all the mods to a stock VW beetle model I found on the net.)

Merry Christmas

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• gac_1d.jpg
    gac_1d.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 108

Ken

Hey Wayne...thanks for showing us that...yes in a way..it is a bunch of effects thrown together...I'm having difficulty reading the bottom line of text??
Sorry..I meant the BIG bottom line of text(behind the car)
But it is very nice that you would do that....I see some marketing potential here...
Cheers!
Ken
WOW...NOW I'm seeing the reflextion of the car in the letters...that is AWESOME DUDE!!!!!
Cheersa!
Merry Christmas....Ken

Last edited:
S

scarface

On my cards, i said Season's Greetings because i don't want to send a Merry Christmas card to someone who doesn't celebrate Christmas.

I'm waiting for a local print shop who does cards, brochures ect to get them finished so i can mail them out. I have about 200 customers i am sending these out to from the past year. Hopefully this will spice up some new business.

I actually finished up the labels last night so all i have to do is get a roll of stamps, stick on the labels and stamps and I'm good.

If not, I'm about about $105 with printing and postage which isn't much of a risk IMO.

royster13

Scarface what are the labels for?......A hand written card and envelope is the only way to go......

S

scarface

Scarface what are the labels for?......A hand written card and envelope is the only way to go......

I don't think anyone wants to see my handwriting, I'd like them to actually receive their card lol

Ken

You know...I really...really..wouldn't send out this kind of card in expectation of new/repeat business...this is a Thank You! kind of card..IMHO....I DO like the idea...I'm on it...
Cheers!
Ken

S

scarface

Yeah but it still is marketing your business in one way or another. Still a "refresher" for your customers.

Ken

That is true Scarface..but i Think you would not want to be seen as "marketing" with this..I guess it's a fine line...just be understated with any messaging here...
Ken