• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Complete shop + inventory for sale

bigwow

$250k+ worth of equipment, tools, materials and inventory / hardware at wholesale prices - full list available on request

Equipment including CWT1640 Premium LED, Summa D120 OPOS, Mac print server with Caldera RIP / EasyMedia / i1 spectrometer, compressors, cutters, corner rounders, industrial sewing machine, media racks, interlocking work tables, 28 sets of industrial shelving etc etc. 150+ rolls of substrates : eco-solvent and aqueous, variety of laminates plus 60+ rolls of colored vinyl / foils / etch / stencil. $75k worth of tool-less mini-truss at existing wholesale prices (current product), several hundred+ retractable / pull-up displays of various types / sizes, dozens of premium magnetic popups with cases + lights, tabletop displays, literature racks, popups and backwalls, counters, tension displays and more. Sidewalk and yard signs, 080 aluminum blanks, flag hardware with water / spike / crossbases, lightboxes, tablecloths, display bases, gripper rods, molded cases, lights, pack and ship supplies, pallet jack, hand tools, application fluids, tapes etc etc etc - basically too much to list here - you'll need a 53' rig to collect...

Shop has been in operation since 2008, I have other businesses and it's just time to move on - will consider offers $75k and above - will NOT split.

nigel@big-wow.com