• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Computer in sleep mode

Pierja

I have had some instances when our roland printer(versacamm 540v) stops printing, it says its still processing but it just stops. Would it have anything to do with the computer being set to go into sleep mode after an hour. Both times this has happened the computer is in sleep mode, but I can remember when it has finished printing a job in sleep mode.

round man

If your computer power setting is set for the pc to go to sleep after a certain period of time it is going to stop spooling the print files once it goes to sleep,..reset your power settings so it never goes to sleep and or the period of time before it is set to go to sleep is longer than the time it takes to spool any files you want to print.and this may solve your problem. Go to your control panel and change the settings there under power options.