• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Confused machine

Mikecolle

I have a Sp-300v that we recently moved from california to oregon, and upon turning it back on it now thinks its a sp-300vs and wont let me use the settings for eco sol max ink anymore. how do i fix this? updated the firmware today to 7.x.x and it still thinks its a vs instead of a V.

Mikecolle

went into service mode and reset ink profile to eco sol max and its back to being a sp300v now, looks like sublimation ink support was added in the newer firmware

Mikecolle

went into service mode and reset ink profile to eco sol max and its back to being a sp300v now, looks like sublimation ink support was added in the newer firmware
scratch that its still saying its a vs model and doesnt support eco sol or max ink

Zoogee World

Domed Promotional Product Supplier
Did you make sure everything is correctly / properly connected, it could be possible something came loose.