• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour cut with CE5000

juan45215

I justbought the CE5000. I'm having trouble setting up the contour cut. It reads the first reg mark, but it only reads the second mark if it is within about 8" of the first mark.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Jackpine. Are out there?

gvgraphics

The answer will depend on what flexi you are running. For 7.6 Click Here and if you are running 8 Click Here.

You would follow the directions for the CE3000Mk2 cutter as it is the same as the CE5000 cutter.

Hope this helps. If not specify your exact issue and I will help you resolve it. If you want to PM me your # and I will call and help you.

JackPine is probably still in bed............Had him up late setting up Flexi on his system!

juan45215

Never mind. I found the problem. The printed image is larger than actual size for some reason. When I send it to the cutter it cuts the correct size. Now I have to figure this out.