• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Conversion software FS to EPS - bulk

nwexpressions

I need to convert hundreds of files from .fs to .eps. Anyone know if there is a conversion program out there that will do it in bulk? I know I can do each individually with export feature but that will take days!! Ideas??

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
FS is proprietary to SAi so if they don't have something (maybe in the cloud?) I don't think you will find any 3rd party app to do this.
Hire a temp and let them go at it while you make money making signs.....

wayne k
guam usa

shoresigns

Theoretically, you could probably do it with a macro recorder (a tool that records your mouse and keyboard inputs and then plays it back repeatedly).

A simple recording of mouse clicks and keystrokes could do it, for example, if you copy all your FS files into one folder, then record yourself opening the first file in the folder, exporting it to an EPS in another folder, then deleting the first FS file in the original folder. That sequence on repeat would probably work, with the caveat that the length of time that each export takes could cause problems, unless you leave a long delay in that part of the recording.