• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

convex font question

blackknight

I have some very nice convex fonts that I have purchased and I am able to manipulate them somewhat the same as I can do with any font BUT...in some designs that I have seen and especially in Dan Antonelli's 2 books, there are script convex lettering that I assume was done in photoshop. I don't know photoshop but does anyone know of a nice script font in convex that I can purchase? I have seen the tutorials on how to create that style but I have a couple of good vector and also raster software and can do many special effects along with all the nice fonts that I have purchased but do not want to have the expense of buying PS and to go thru the learning curve. Can someone let me know if there is such a thing out there? Thanks

Steve C.

Convex scripts are tricky to create. I think it could be done, I have played around with it some. The problem is that script letters overlap each other and when the convex portion of the letter overlaps, you have a problem with welding. There are no chisel scripts that I am aware of.

blackknight

Yup, you guys would know. I was asking because I have seen the beautiful scripts that Dan Antonelli has done and too bad there wasn't a ready made font like that. Thanks guys!

blackknight

I was looking for a few more specialty fonts and a chisal script was one. Sorry Steve, I bought every font you have and you have nothing more for me to buy.