• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coolest New Print Technology Bigfish has Seen in YEARS!!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Looking for key accounts, must be in one the following states: California, Arizona, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming.

These are the areas I have been able to secure the exclusive rights to this new equipment and I am super jacked to show some of you guys but only the ones that are in these territories. I will be the first to have this in the US.

I have been doing this for 22+ years and this has happened 2 times before, once with HP Latex, and once with the Dgen Teleios, this will be the third Game Changer that I have called! (At least in my opinion)

Interested parties please shoot me a PM, you will have to sign an NDA and then I can show you what's going on. Showed 6 clients and have received 4 PO's, investment range is under $70k.