• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

copy and paste from google

kycoots

please someone tell me what is going on?
i'm not a pro but i have been using Flexi for about 15 years. i have the monthly subscription to flexi.
one of my problems is, when i go to Google images i have always copy and paste to flexi.
but now it all of a sudden has a line through the image. almost like a watermark.
i have done it this way for years and now it starts this.
can someone give me any advise?

Snydo

Maybe try Windows Snipping Tool, or Snip & Sketch. You should be able to ctrl-c, ctrl-v a raster file into flexi.

Drip Dry

please someone tell me what is going on?
i'm not a pro but i have been using Flexi for about 15 years. i have the monthly subscription to flexi.
one of my problems is, when i go to Google images i have always copy and paste to flexi.
but now it all of a sudden has a line through the image. almost like a watermark.
i have done it this way for years and now it starts this.
can someone give me any advise?
The problem is Win 10 / 11
It doesn't allow you to copy and paste anymore

You can copy and paste it to the desktop and then use the import function in Flexi to bring it in

Pain in the butt but that's the only way I can find

kycoots

The problem is Win 10 / 11
It doesn't allow you to copy and paste anymore

You can copy and paste it to the desktop and then use the import function in Flexi to bring it in

Pain in the butt but that's the only way I can find
Thank You!
It has been a pain in the butt. It really sucks to be in the habit of doing it a certain way and then have to change.
Lol!