• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Copy/Paste In Flexi

Charlie J

I can't copy paste bitmaps in flexi. When I do, it just gives me a weird looking image.

Anybody got a solution??

:signs101::signs101::signs101:

thewvsignguy

I have had the same problem a few times. If really need it, I save it, then import it into Illy then export it back out, then back into flexi. Stupid I know but I thought it had do with the file type I was pasting but then I find out that file type really has nothing to do with it......:frustrated:

CS-SignSupply

Saving to desktop locally and then copy and paste.

Not sure why copy and paste direct from URL gives this odd result, but I get it here too. I don't recall version 8.6 doing this but all versions of 10 have.

thewood

Saving to desktop locally and then copy and paste.

Not sure why copy and paste direct from URL gives this odd result, but I get it here too. I don't recall version 8.6 doing this but all versions of 10 have.

Same here.

First noticed it in 8.1.

URIBEMAURY

I have the same issue, but i remenber like 5 years before i can copy and paste with not problems but i downloaded again to install in another system and now i have this problem