• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Copyrighted © Image Usage

Rickey J

I have been asked by the local school to print a banner for them to welcom Fred Bird (St. Louis Cardinals). I would like to use a logo from the St. Louis Cardinals but not sure if I can. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I also will not be charging the school because me kids attend there if that makes a difference.
:thankyou:

signage

Contact the St. Louis Cardinals and pose the situation to them, they may just give permission for a one time usage!

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Over the years, the Card's have been one of the "nicest" teams in baseball... have a good reputation. I think what /\ HE said would likely work for you.

EricRamse

314-345-9600

CARDINALS CARE & COMMUNITY RELATIONS DEPARTMENT

Vice President & Group DirectorMichael Hall Administrative AssistantJama Fabry Director, Target MarketingTed Savage Director, Cardinals Care Youth Baseball CommissionerKeith Brooks Coordinator, Cardinals CareLucretia Payne Program Supervisor, Cardinals Care/Community RelationsJessica Illert, Mark Taylor Program Assistants, Cardinals Care/Community RelationsTiffanne RyanAre you looking to book Fredbird for your event? If so, email Gail Ruhling at gruhling@cardinals.com. If you have any questions please call the Fredbird hotline at 314-345-9441.