• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel 10/co-cut anyone wanna sell

tsr95

Does anyone want to get rid of there corel 10 with all the clipart and everythign i also need co-cut new to this need some software to get started any advice?

I don't know what your budget is, but Corel and Co-Cut are cheap enough you could probably buy new. They don't cost 3 grand like some of the other signmaking software does. I'd look into the new X3 version of Corel. As far as Corel clipart goes, version 8 had the most extensive collection. It is vector based, but it was designed mostly for printing and requires a lot of cleanup and welding for vinyl cutting. That was one of my greatest learning tools, trying to get Corel clipart to cut on a vinyl cutter. If you learn how to do it, you will wind up with some unique clipart you won't see on anyone else's signs. Most think it's too much trouble and it's much easier to just buy a cd with ready made vinyl cutting clipart.