• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel 12 Draw HELP !!!

RubyWench

OK, I am a novice with Corel, I have a plotter and I would like some "Stick People" .eps...I've read soooo many people on here saying just draw them yourself...some of us aren't that talented...yes...I can't even draw a good stick man...anyhoo...if I could how can I do that in Corel and make it an .eps...I've been through my Corel Draw 12 book...which by the way is very very big...and can't seem to find how to do this...any help would be appreciated as I have volunteered to help the local high school's booster club out with a fund raiser that is starting next month for the football team...ugh...what have I gotten myself in to !! Thanks !!:doh:

basicmetal

You can "convert outline to object" with the shortcut key Ctrl + Shft + Q. Or I believe you can find it under the "Arrange" drop down menu in the top menu bar.

RubyWench

BasicMetal....Thanks for the info...duh...that was so easy...now if only I can draw a stick person with the mouse...lol !!:clapping:

Raulrdz

I have had problems with my Corel 12 when exporting to eps so I just export everything to .ai and it works with my cutting software.