• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel and ecut

cyclerc

Hi My main market is motorcycle graphics, We use coreldraw and ecut for organize the parts to be printed and cut using the media space more effectively. Any one know how to group the cut layer parts with the design layer parts individually for send to e cut with out did one by one. Thanks , I can’t group all parts of cut layer and group together with design , ecut leave group parts together and can’t do the work. I need group each part one by one . Any help will be appreciated. Thanks

cyclerc

Hve you tried painting each layer of a different color ?? The cutting program should have a way to cut by color !!
Thanks! My cut software I can cut by layers, what I want is group the two layers of every part in one group each piece for send to ecut to nest. After nest duplicate and delete the design and end with my cut only layer of all pieces . Right now I group all piece one by one before nest. Today ecut tell me about new tool sandwich, I will install today maybe is the tool needed. Thanks for your tip!!