• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Cut lines Help Mimaki

CDC Inc

We have a Mimaki UV printer and Rasterlink. The software is not yet able to fully function with Corel 2020 and Mimaki appears to have set back the beta date into December.

Any idea how to setup 2 spot colors that rasterlink will detect as cut lines. I can only do it with one cut line using the Roland Versaworks preinstalled color pallet in corel that only offers one cut contour..

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
For regular cutting? The color doesn't matter, just create a spot with whatever color you want and name it CutContour. You can make as many as you want as far as I know. The naming is what matters.

CDC Inc

For regular cutting? The color doesn't matter, just create a spot with whatever color you want and name it CutContour. You can make as many as you want as far as I know. The naming is what matters.

Using for 2 different cuts. a kiss cut and a contour cut. will have 2 different colors but could we name CutContour1 and CutContour2?