• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Corel Draw won't export jpeg

kheebl

I had a major malfunction to my computer the other day and ended up having to do a fresh install of windows, so anyways I reinstalled Corel DRAW X7 and now that I am back up and running I am trying to export a jpeg to send as a proof and this is what pops up with no options to save it. I tried doing it using export then selecting jpg and also export for web and same thing happens. there must be a setting that is missing or something.

corel screenshot.png

Last edited:

ams

Hmm, did you install all of the features or do a minimal install? X7 is an unstable version, I recommend X8. But if you stick with X7, download the latest patches at Corel, also if you have add ons, disable them temporary.

kheebl

It’s so weird. I have been running this on same computer for over 2 years no problem. I did do the update for x7 but I did the same thing last time also. I’ll check to see if there is another patch I can install. I don’t think I have any add ons. I just finished getting all the drivers and a few programs loaded. So computer is still pretty much bare.

opsigno

omari
I had a major malfunction to my computer the other day and ended up having to do a fresh install of windows, so anyways I reinstalled Corel DRAW X7 and now that I am back up and running I am trying to export a jpeg to send as a proof and this is what pops up with no options to save it. I tried doing it using export then selecting jpg and also export for web and same thing happens. there must be a setting that is missing or something.

View attachment 130577