• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Drawings

m!snyder

I don't have info on the current version ... but the previous version we had was just a little bit better than useless...

Ruddbow

hmm....

I thought it appeared to good to be true. My wife started punching on a digitrac system and is currently punching from PowerStitch.

Maverick Signs

I thought it appeared to good to be true. My wife started punching on a digitrac system and is currently punching from PowerStitch.

my god, i havent thought about shoving one of those around for a looooong time.
can she still read tape?
using datastitches software these days, but i to come from the days of the blind beast.
always been ? about corels didgitizing offering. isnt it based on the wings modular system?

Ruddbow

Digitrac

I don't think so (reading/using old files) Hell that was in the early 80's. Can you tell me more about datastitches? We use Power Stitch exclusively and I detest it. Very poor on Tech Support and it's been forever since an upgrade. We use Mac g4's, that can boot in Classic to punch from. I have been trying to get the switch made for a while.

Maverick Signs

i find it to be verry user friendly. but ive always been one to lean toward user control. heck i still hand stitch 90% of my corners & underlay. so id say it would depend on the level of automation you were looking for. not to say that these arent available, i just tend not to use them, old dog thing.