• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel graphics suite subscription

Shadowglen

I have used Corel draw since 1995. As of late we were using Corel 2018. I just subscribed to the Corel graphics Suite 365 day subscription today. I purchased 3 licenses for 3 work stations here. When I talked to Customer support they assured me I would be able to install one license on my work desktop, and also on my notebook and as long as they were not both open at the same time it would share the license. So far we have only installed to my work station and will install to the other two in the next day or so. I fear once it is installed and registered on the other two devices it wont install on my notebook as the three licenses will be used. Any help clearing this up from anyone using the online subscription would greatly be appreciated.

jochwat

Graphics Department
From the EULA, from Corel, found online and dated 3/8/2022:

"Subject to the restrictions set out under this EULA, a Subscription or Perpetual License for the above-mentioned Software allows You to download, install and/or use one original copy of the Software on up to two computing devices or electronic equipment ("Devices") which are under Your control and in Your possession.

You may not re-install the Software on a third Device unless: (a) an original Device fails and (b) the Software is completely deleted from an original Device. If authorization codes are required, You may need to contact Our customer service and request approval to re-install the Software on a new Device, and prove to Us that You deinstalled the Software from the failed original Device. Notwithstanding Your right to download and install the Software on two Devices, You may only use the Software on one Device at a time."

If you have three separate, purchased licenses for three different workstations, then you would be able to install the software onto up to 6 different computers (2 per license). You just can't run the two of the same license installations at the same time. But of course, you can run the three separate licenses at once.

Shadowglen

From the EULA, from Corel, found online and dated 3/8/2022:

"Subject to the restrictions set out under this EULA, a Subscription or Perpetual License for the above-mentioned Software allows You to download, install and/or use one original copy of the Software on up to two computing devices or electronic equipment ("Devices") which are under Your control and in Your possession.

You may not re-install the Software on a third Device unless: (a) an original Device fails and (b) the Software is completely deleted from an original Device. If authorization codes are required, You may need to contact Our customer service and request approval to re-install the Software on a new Device, and prove to Us that You deinstalled the Software from the failed original Device. Notwithstanding Your right to download and install the Software on two Devices, You may only use the Software on one Device at a time."

If you have three separate, purchased licenses for three different workstations, then you would be able to install the software onto up to 6 different computers (2 per license). You just can't run the two of the same license installations at the same time. But of course, you can run the three separate licenses at once.