• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corel to versaworks gradient issues

I have a question or two about a gradient issue from corel to versaworks printing with sp540. Its a bright lime green to dk green fade lg scale 10' x 44' solid
I export it to versa as jpg. color is great spot on but has gradient fade lines even w 999 steps applied export as eps no gradient lines but color is not even close to the colors in the jpg. Even with hours and hours of test prints cant get close to the bright vibrant colors as in the jpg. Is this a corel issue or is there an option sending the file to versa as a jpg with out the gradient lines, or is there other options

Thanks in advance

niksagkram

Have you tried pdf as a vector option, or tif as a raster option? Both work well for me.

Also, in the eps export dialog, you can output colours as Native, RGB, CMYK, or Grayscale. Try playing with this setting.

Good luck,

Mark

w2csa

I have struggle with this as well.
Try searching : "gradient banding" for some good suggestions.
Adding .5 to 1 degree of noise has worked best for me.