• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel Updated to 6.4 - Generate QR Codes

Jester1167

Premium Subscriber
With Corel's latest update to 6.4 you can now generate QR Codes. Cool feature.

CG_QR_Code.jpg

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
QR Code generation isn't nearly enough to some premium subscription with Corel. Besides, if I need a QR code I can generate one for free at a number of different web sites, such as http://qrcode.kaywa.com/. Font playground feature? Meh.

IMHO Corel goofed up a lot more than they fixed with the X6.4 update. I simply cannot stand how the font menus work in X6.4 now. They need to change that. On screen type performance is now even more laggy than it was before. And I'm using a new quad core Core i7 PC with 24GB of RAM running Win8 Pro.

I like to gripe about Adobe using strong-arm monopolist tactics on its customers with Creative Cloud. But if Adobe's rivals, such as Corel, can't get their act together Adobe will have complete free will with abusing its customers further.