• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel X5 Crashes when I right click

idsignsil

So I have been running X5 for about 2 months and things have been great, I love the program, it is fast and I have not had any problems. Until today...not matter what I have selected, vector or bitmap, when I right click the mouse to copy or whatever, it crashes. :banghead: I have tried a few different files and it is always the same thing. If I go to the menu bar and, edit:copy:paste, it works just fine. I have all of the updated patches/upgrades. Anyone have any ideas? Yes, I could just not right click, but it is so much easier than going to the menu bar.

Roto

So I have been running X5 for about 2 months and things have been great, I love the program, it is fast and I have not had any problems. Until today...not matter what I have selected, vector or bitmap, when I right click the mouse to copy or whatever, it crashes. :banghead: I have tried a few different files and it is always the same thing. If I go to the menu bar and, edit:copy:paste, it works just fine. I have all of the updated patches/upgrades. Anyone have any ideas? Yes, I could just not right click, but it is so much easier than going to the menu bar.

Put your Corel disk back in the drive and choose Repair Installation. You will have to re-install Service Pack 3 and the Hot Fix again after the Repair.
Roto