• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Coreldraw X-8 missing fills questions

Jim Hill

I am using CorelDraw X-8 but now it appears the fills are no longer available.

Can I purchase fills and import them into X-8 ?

I did not upgrade to Coreldraw 2020 because I was very happy with the version I have now.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

WildWestDesigns

I see something like this that something mysteriously disappeared that once was there on a legacy software, I think something hinky going on. Could be wrong, that's just me speculating.

If the fills are the stock fills that came with the program could see if you could get them from the install disc, just drag and drop them where appropriate and if there is something hinky going on with the legacy software and you are connected to the internet, take it off the internet. May not be the case, just me throwing that out there. We have had one user on here that I can recall their handle, that got a warning message about how their outdated DRAW was a pirated version, when it wasn't (at least coming from them), so who knows what goes on when pinging home.

Jim Hill

I see something like this that something mysteriously disappeared that once was there on a legacy software, I think something hinky going on. Could be wrong, that's just me speculating.

If the fills are the stock fills that came with the program could see if you could get them from the install disc, just drag and drop them where appropriate and if there is something hinky going on with the legacy software and you are connected to the internet, take it off the internet. May not be the case, just me throwing that out there. We have had one user on here that I can recall their handle, that got a warning message about how their outdated DRAW was a pirated version, when it wasn't (at least coming from them), so who knows what goes on when pinging home.

All of my versions of Coreldraw were all bought and paid for and that is why when I contacted Corel about upgrading to the paid subscription I decided to stay with the version I had.
They told me that since I owned the version of Coreldraw I could continue using it.

I also knew I would be retiring once I hit 74 years old, so it made no sense to change programs.

I would like to purchase fills and then add then into Corel X-8

Thanks Jim

Jim Hill

All of my versions of Coreldraw were all bought and paid for and that is why when I contacted Corel about upgrading to the paid subscription I decided to stay with the version I had.
They told me that since I owned the version of Coreldraw I could continue using it.

I also knew I would be retiring once I hit 74 years old, so it made no sense to change programs.

I would like to purchase fills and then add then into Corel X-8

Thanks Jim

I just checked my records.
When I purchased X-8 I paid for it, but it was then downloaded to for the installation, so I do not have the disks that used to come with the earlier versions of Coreldraw.

Jim

WildWestDesigns

Try to content exchange (I think that's been around since x7), but I do think that would require the use of that connect part of Corel, but I could be wrong.