• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coro for fb500

Turnergraphics

I'm running a 25% reject rate on some 18x24 coro . Does anybody have a source for really flat coroplast? Vacuum not doing the trick of holding down these warped pcs.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
It varies quite a bit from vendor to vendor. Maybe try a larger sheet and cut it down? Even a 24x36 cut in half might make a big difference.

Let us know if we can help if you get a job you don't want to run inhouse.

ikarasu

Buy Coro made for printing, it tends to be flatter and prints better... It costs a bit more, but it's worth it when you're not rejecting 50% of the Coro.

We buy from laird - they use a brand that's made in canada... Not China. They talked us into the China stuff once and all the corners were bent, it was the thinnest / weakest shit we've ever used...we told them even though the Digital/Canada stuff was 40% more.... Never send us the China garbage again.

We pay $14 (cad, $11 usd) a sheet for it... And can sell it for $100+ once it's printed on, no reason to buy the cheapest garbage you can get.

Mattocks

Mad Scientist
I'm running a 25% reject rate on some 18x24 coro . Does anybody have a source for really flat coroplast? Vacuum not doing the trick of holding down these warped pcs.

Try and set your off contact head height higher . Had to do that a few times with more bowed Coro sometimes it helps but still need to make sure you aren’t too high

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Buy Coro made for printing, it tends to be flatter and prints better... It costs a bit more, but it's worth it when you're not rejecting 50% of the Coro.

We buy from laird - they use a brand that's made in canada... Not China. They talked us into the China stuff once and all the corners were bent, it was the thinnest / weakest **** we've ever used...we told them even though the Digital/Canada stuff was 40% more.... Never send us the China garbage again.

We pay $14 (cad, $11 usd) a sheet for it... And can sell it for $100+ once it's printed on, no reason to buy the cheapest garbage you can get.
Yeah sometimes the cheap crap isn't worth it.

We've been testing out some random Chinese stuff (I think it's "Zobo Coroplast") and it prints ok but sheets are 48.25" x 95.75" which is a pain in the a$$. That extra 1/4" on the height and missing 1/4" on the width just results in files needing to be adjusted or extra trimming having to be done.

The only reason I'm trying it is the fact that we're getting it for $11/sheet based on bundles of 20 sheets. Used to pay that that price for skids but now even that's gone, for good quality corona treated coroplast.

Cheap little experiment but we'll probably go back to getting skids of the good stuff.