• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coroplast signs

Smith

Needing to make Coroplast yard signs cut out in shapes of letters, anyone have suggestion on most affordable way to do this?

TheSnowman

Make your file and upload it to Signs365 and have them cut the shapes with the print already on it, and you just open the box and it's done.

TXFB.INS

depends on the QTY, if just a few then do it by hand would suggest a applying vinyl and then cutting along the edge of the vinyl

or there are several Merchant Members here who do this service,

Bigdawg

Just Me
I may be getting lazy in my old age... but I would pay someone with a router to cut them for me if there was more than just a few. Hate, hate, hate trying to hand cut a curve in coro when it hits a flute.

TXFB.INS

I hate it too....!!

I recently had to shape cut a 10mm coroplast mascot...............that was lots of fun. :frustrated:

I just had no idea what kind of quantities or what the OP is looking for. Judging by the "most affordable" request I assumed that they wouldn't want to pay someone $100+ an hour for machine time.

if you have to do this again go get an electric carving knife

player

If you want to cut them, one way is with a jigsaw. Get some cheap foam insulation and stack it thicker than the jigsaw blade depth. Then you can cut the corro on top with the foam letting the blade move freely.