• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corrupt cloud page?

SignProPlus-Chip

The side bar aka cloud page in Flexi 12 is a garbled mess. I cannot access anything there, cannot see the icons, nothing is clickable. Restarts, reboots etc..., nothing seems to fix it. Working fine on the other two PCs though.

Any ideas?

SignBurst PCs

You will lose any setting changes, but you might try loading the factory default preferences using the SAi "Preference Manager".

I think the issue is with yours only. My cloud side bar is fine. All the links work etc. Save preferences and load defaults. Then revert to saved preferences. If problem returns you might have to leave it at the factory defaults and be forced to manually reenter anything you may have changed. The swatch table for us is a big one. You can save that out separately though from the preferences.

deand_sai

Merchant Member
Check your MS Internet Explorer

The cloud window renders using the Windows OS web browser. Internet Explorer uses the same core web browser engine. Does Internet Explorer work fine on your PC?