• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

couple quick questions about sp300v for the tech guys.

Turbophein

i am ready to replace my transistors to attempt a main board repair, was hoping i could figure out which head was powered by which transistors in the service manual but i had no luck.

question #1. which print head is "Head 0" and which print head is "head 1"? i Need to replace my Yel/Mag transistors.

question #2. which group of these transistors in my pic is for the yel/mag print head?

thank you signs101!

Attachments

• sp300v main board pic.jpg
    sp300v main board pic.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 77

Turbophein

i really need some help, i figured out which head is which, but i still need to know which pack of transistors is for which head.

i made a new diagram, someone please give me a helping hand...

Attachments

• sp300v main board pic.jpg
    sp300v main board pic.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 64

Turbophein

i have all the parts i ordered now, just need to figure out which group of transistors controls which head...

please anyone if you can point me in the right direction.

thank you

Turbophein

no one has any clue which is which? really? i didn't think this was such a hard question? i know someone has this info. instant donation to the forum for help on this!